Ready to take your social content & imagery from a little drab
to super fab?
Feeling a little overwhelmed by social media? Not sure what or when to post? Envious of all those amazing product shots and flattering people pics? Everyone starts somewhere and often it’s with a simple content plan and smart phone. You’ll no longer need to scramble to find an image to post or pull up blanks when it comes to writing a caption. At this full-day workshop that I’ll be putting on with Serena O’Brien from SOVA Social, we’ll relieve your social media overwhelm and take your content plan and social imagery from a little drab to super fab!
We’ll have you strategising and scheduling your socials whilst styling and snapping photos on your phone! You will leave with a clear and on-brand plan for your social media content, along with images styled, photographed, edited and ready to post. We’ll bring you a mash-up of social media content planning, styling and photography all in one day. These workshops will not be like any other social media or photography workshop. They will be productive, informative, exciting, very hands on and have a super fun vibe.
What you get:
- Full day workshop (9am – 3pm) with optional drinks, mingle and pick-our-brain session concluding at 5pm. Arrival tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided.
- Presentation, information & worksheets to help you create a social media content plan from SOVA Social, with a focus on connecting with your audience, building an engaged community whilst increasing overall reach & engagement.
- We’ll workshop your ideal clients/customers, points of difference, your brand voice and messaging, different types of content, content pillars and how to convert your followers into customers/clients.
- You’ll receive advice and assistance in making content creation, planning and scheduling easier with Serena’s simple recipe for content creation including some helpful tips for reusing content, creating an image bank and a list of Serena’s favourite social management tools and resources.
- Presentation, information and a hands-on styling and smart phone photography session with Fi Mims Photography to create a number of images that are on brand and consistent with your social media content plan.
- Learn how to work with different light and create your own DIY lighting setups, style your products and get the most out of your smart phone so you can consistently create images that look professional and impress your audience.
- Tips and advice on the best smart phone apps to edit your images, from basic to more advanced tools.
- Styling and flat lay stations set up and ready to go with backdrops and lighting.
- Posing tips from Fi and a selfie station where you can have fun creating your own marketing images.
- Professional headshot taken by Fi (valued at $150).
- Special thank you gift from Fi & Serena.
- And not to mention a room full of new biz buddies!
What you need:
- iPhone or Android smart phone
- Your favourite scheduling and content creation tool (ie. Planoly and Canva), either a phone app or on your laptop. If you’re unsure we’ll send some recommendations before the workshop so you can familiarise yourself prior to the workshop.
- A few products and/or props relevant to your business, brand and target audience. We’ll send you some helpful tips on how to choose the best prop prior to the workshop.
- A sense of fun and willingness to try something new!